Please click on the links below to download the guide containing the list of course options available to graduate and undergraduate students in the universities included in our network.
Students are expected to familiarize this list in order to have a fair understanding of the type of courses offered in the IBP network and choose the country that best matches the courses of their interest or vice versa. The courses offered are subject to variation; hence, students are expected to use this as a guide only.
IBP Course Offerings
Previously Approved Courses
To get a better idea of which courses students have previously approved to transfer back to MSU please click here
Course Equivalency Pre-Approval Request Process
There is a new online process for requesting pre-approval of courses you are planning to take while studying abroad. Obtaining pre-approval will guarantee how your courses overseas will transfer back to Missouri State University. After completing the IBP/ STUDY AWAY application process and after receiving confirmation of your host country placement, follow these steps:
1. Log in to My Missouri State
2. Click on the Academics tab and go to the 'Transfer Students' section (located near bottom right of page)
3. Click 'Request Transfer Coursework Pre-approval'
4. Select button next to 'a college or university in another country'
5. Select the name of your host country from the drop-down menu
6. Select the name of your host university from the drop-down menu
7. Complete all required fields and click submit
A request will be sent to corresponding Department Heads. Upon their review of your request, you will receive feedback as to how the specific courses may transfer.