Welcome to International Business Programs
- The IBP study abroad programs are the most cost-effective programs on campus. Students pay the in-state tuition.
- The program is open to students from all majors and minors, as well as for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Classes are taught in English and transfer for credit towards students' degree.
- Short, exciting summer programs are available in Mexico, The Netherlands, Finland, and Belgium.
- Take classes on a pass/fail basis.
- Travel during holidays and weekends to cities such as Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, London, Mexico City, and Cancun.
- Immerse yourself in the culture and live the adventurous life.
IBP Upcoming Events
Deadline to Study Away for the summer or fall semester 2014 is March 10, 2014.
To explore options for the upcoming year, stop by the IBP Office in Glass 223 or call 417-836-5616 for more information.
Join Us Online